The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was started in the year 2011 and offers BE EEE programme in tune with the syllabi of Anna University. The department aims to develop electrical engineers who are innovative, entrepreneurial, and equipped to become global leaders in research and technology. The department has well qualified faculty members who are specialists in the fields of Power Electronics and Drives, VLSI Design, Applied Electronics and Power Engineering and Management. The faculty team includes a doctorate serving for the betterment of the students. The department has well equipped laboratories. The department provides an environment to students in such a way that they will be able to understand the core concepts including Electrical machines, Circuits and Networks, Power systems, Power Electronics, Electromagnetic theory, Instrumentation, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers and Electron Devices & Circuits.
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
1. Have successful technical and professional careers in their chosen fields such as circuit theory, Field theory, control theory and computational platforms.
2. Engross in life long process of learning to keep themselves abreast of new developments in the field of Electronics and their applications in power engineering.
- To develop technical skills and concepts of electrical and electronics engineering and fundamental sciences to analyze and implement in research field
- To identify and evaluate new methodologies in interdisciplinary projects to meet the demands of the technological challenges in society
The graduates will have the ability to
- Apply the Mathematical knowledge and the basics of Science and Engineering to solve the problems pertaining to Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Identify and formulate Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems from research literature and be ability to analyze the problem using first principles of Mathematics and Engineering Sciences.
- Come out with solutions for the complex problems and to design system components or process that fulfill the particular needs taking into account public health and safety and the social, cultural and environmental issues.
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Professional Electrical and Electronics Engineer and to assess societal, health, safety issues based on the reasoning received from the contextual knowledge.
- Function actively and efficiently as an individual or a member/leader of different teams and multidisciplinary projects.
Teaching : 4 Years
- Working in MNC Companies
- University Rank holder- P.Sangavi, 2017 Passed out – Scored 46th rank
- Women Basket ball team – Centies-Won First place for 3 times continuously from 2015.
- Our Alumni students owned companies such as Hybrid Solutions, S.Kumar Garments, Mohan Electrical and Electronics service centre.
- Our students completed their Higher studies in Anna University, Guindy campus
- Running YouTube Channels – “Idiots of India”
- Students involved in Volley ball- CM Trophy, Participated in Zonal and district level matches
- Completed AUTOCAD Course-Capacitor, MOSFET, 555 Timer, Resistor cross section view
- Participated in E-Kart team
- Students submitted their project proposal to TNSCST
Teaching : 21 Years
Industry : 6 Years
Teaching : 13 Years
Industry : 10 Months
Teaching : 10 Years
Teaching : 9 Years
Teaching : 8 Years
Teaching : 5 Years
Teaching : 5 Years
Teaching : 2 Year
Teaching : 1 Year