Entrepreneurship is the most dynamic thriving force which decides the economic growth of the country. The main intent of the Entrepreneurship Development Cell of Builders Engineering College (BEC) is to flourish and strengthen the entrepreneurial knowledge among the rural student community. In connection with the Institutes mission, apart from Employability Skills, EDC of BEC is grooming the rural student community by giving extraordinary knowledge transfer pertaining to entrepreneurial skills.
Entrepreneurship Development Cell of BEC has established an Institution’s Innovation Council in the campus as per the norms of Innovation Cell, Ministry of Education, Government of India during the academic calendar year 2021-22 and the institute is been recognized as Host Institute (HI) for implementation of the Incubation Component under MSME Innovation Scheme, Government of India during the academic calendar year 2022-23.
The responsibility of our EDC Cell is to offer entrepreneurial support to the budding entrepreneurs, giving massive support in bringing Ideas into the Market and convert it as a start-up, through appropriate guidance, thoughtful mentoring system and various guest lectures.
- To create awareness among the rural student community in entrepreneurship.
- To promote Out of Box thinking in connection with Entrepreneurship.
- To develop a culture which really fosters the importance of entrepreneurship and Self Employment.
- To assist young fresh entrepreneurial minds in souring funds, preparation of strategic business plan and product development.
- To stimulate the students in bringing out their ideas into prototypes and develop their own startups.
- To provide entrepreneurship particulars to the next business generation through Industrial Visits and Industry-Institute Interaction programmes.