Department of MBA aspires to be a leading Management School in Erode catering to leading corporates. MBA offers post graduate degree programme in Management Education. The two year full time program on Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be offered in affiliation with Anna University, Chennai. The syllabus and curriculum will be as per the University syllabus and the degree will be offered by Anna University on successful completion of exams conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
Department will adhere to and exceed the strictest academic standards set by Anna University. The teaching methodology will be a right blend of theory and application with case study based approach where applicable and required. The MBA program will aim to equip the students with knowledge, skills and talent as demanded by top-tier corporates of the country. The programme handled by well qualified and experienced faculty members will be augmented by guest lectures from eminent personalities from industry and academics. The MBA Programme will offer specializations in Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems and Operations. The electives offered will be as per Anna University, Chennai syllabus. The norms for dual specialization will be as per the recommendations of University.
- To apply the fundamental knowledge of management domains to optimally solve the complex business problems.
- To inculcate the ability in students to gain multidisciplinary knowledge through simulated problems, case analysis, projects and industrial training.
- To develop competent management professionals with strong ethical values with an understanding of societal and ecological issues relevant to professional managerial practice through life-long learning.
- Engineering knowledge : Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis : Ability to apply the business acumen gained in practice
- Design/development of solutions : Ability to understand and solve managerial issues.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems : Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, to achieve organizational and individual goals.
- Modern tool usage : Ability to upgrade their professional and managerial skills in their workplace.
The engineer and society : Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Environment and sustainability : Ability to take up challenging assignments.
- Ethics : To have a fulfilling business career
Individual and team work : Ability to understand one’s own ability to set achievable targets and complete them.
Communication : Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
Project management and finance : Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as amember and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning : Ability to pursue lifelong learning.
SEMESTER – 1
- Certificate in Business Hindi
SEMESTER – 2
- Workshop on Transactional Analysis
- NISM Certificates – Financial Services Sector
- DBF – Diploma in Banking and Finance – Banking Sector
SEMESTER – 3
- Programme on Stress & Time Management
- IRDA Certification – Insurance Sector
Teaching: 13 Years
Industry: 5 Year
Teaching: 24 Years
Teaching: 13 Years
Teaching: 11 Years
Teaching: 1 Year
Teaching: 1 Year