- Books will be issued only at the circulation counter of the library against valid Identity Card.
- Loan Period – 14 days
- Renewal – 2 times
- Once a book is issued, students are not allowed to bring inside the library again and it should be kept in the personal belongings section available at the entrance.
- The librarian reserves the right to recall any book at any time.
- Students can take photocopy of reference materials and other materials available in the library. Per page 1 rupee will be charged.
- Students are strictly warned not to make any marks or tear-off or damage pages in the books and other library materials. If found any, the offender should replace such damaged material and has to pay a penal fee for the same.