Vision of IQAC
- To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
Objective of IQAC
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Function of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
- Ensure clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication
- Dr. S. Gopalakrishnan, Principal
- Dr. G.Ramasamy, Distinguished Professsor/Civil
- Prof. K. S. Thirunavukkarasu, Head Training Cell
- Dr. R. Loganathan, Professsor/Civil
- Dr. S. Kumar, Professor & HoD/ECE
- Dr. G. Suresh, ASP & HoD/MBA
- Mr. S. Ravi, ASP & HoD/Mech
- Dr. P. Sakthivel, AP/Chemistry
- Mr. M. Arun, AP/CSE
- Er. D. Shanmugan, B.E., FIV.CEO, YES & YES Group of companies, Erode.
- Sanjay. M (17MEC041, III Year, B.E. (Mech. Engg.)
- R. Mohan, Director, CPR construction, Erode
- V. R. Gopakumar, VP-HR,
ITD Cementation India Ltd, Mumbai.
Stack holders (Parent):
- A.Puhazhendi, Past President, BAI, Trichy.
- Dr. M. S. Senthil Kumar, Professor, Dept. of Mech. Engg
IQAC Minutes of Meetings with ATR